Come and take a trip on Capitol Hill with the crazy Johnson Family whom with the Grace of God are winging this crazy thing called "LIFE!"
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Afternoon at the Smithsonian
Some of our Cousins came up from North Carolina to DC to see "The Color Purple Musical" at the Kennedy Center. Nina-Skye and I went up to the Smithsonian National Museum of American History to meet and hang out with Karen (in front), Shaunda (on the far right) and Cookie (in the middle) and a couple of their friends for the afternoon. It was a lot of FUN! Raushanah...I'm sorry you couldn't make it!
Thanks again for working us into your busy schedule. What a great visit. As soon as we figure out what to do with our 200 + photos, we'll send you a link. :-)
Loving Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend and Thankful Child of God! I am BLESSED because of ALL THE LOVE I receive...Glory to God...but sometimes as Pastor Donnie McClurkin sings, "WE FALL DOWN" and then I can be like "Suga Honey Ice Tea...I put a hole in my F#@kin' stocking or I broke my D@#N nail...and then I have to Relax, Relate & Release...Get-Up, Brush myself off and get back on track...And THAT is when I am SO THANKFUL for God's WONDERFUL and AWESOME GRACE & MERCY! Thank you Lord!!!!! I'm not religious...I just LOVE THE LORD... =o)
1 comment:
Thanks again for working us into your busy schedule. What a great visit. As soon as we figure out what to do with our 200 + photos, we'll send you a link. :-)
Post a Comment