Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun Fun Summer of 2008



Hey Mom...I'm Blogging!!!! Imagine that...Ok I have to take it slow since this is my first attempt at it! Thanks to my Tech Savvy Cousins Darrick and Kameela rooting me on, I FINALLY created this Blog created around who else, but the "Apple Of My Eye" Nina-Skye!


















So to get things started lets start with a few fun pics from the Summer 2008...now how do you put pictures on here.....Mmmmmm let me see... First we have Pictures of Nina-Skye at the wonderful Age of 3, taking her 1st Dance Class at the Atlas Center. She LOVED it as she showed us in her "Creative Movement Dance Class."



And now for the "Origin" of The "What-cha-Lookin-At-Look!" As you can see Nina-Skye started aquiring this ATTITUDE Early on...Here she is at 6 Months with her Ya-Ya...






Next, she has THAT LOOK while with her Auntie Dee Dei @ 10 months Old...





Ahhh...but there seems to be HOPE on the horizon as Nina-Skye's Angelic face seems to soften in this picture with her wonderful Daddy, Arnold at Dr. Wolf's office when she was 9 months old...



Next the "What-cha-Lookin-At-Look" is softening yet again and slowly disappearing to... THE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of Nina-Skye...
But sometimes, we still get the "Full Blown Nina-Skye" ATTITUDE and ya betta not bother her...ah...the sporatic emotions of the tiny toddlers...LOL!


I put all of these OLDER pictures on the blog for this reason for you to see the origin of what now my Friend Loanna has deemed, Nina-Skye as "DIVALICIOUS" !!!! Hence, why we now have AMERICAS NEXT TOP TODDLER MODEL...Check HER OUT...






You Better Work it "Boo-Boo!"YEAAHHHHHHHH!But even though we want a well-grounded, respectful, happy fashionista, we HOPE to introduce her to various extra curricular activities in music, dance, reading and writing to make her a well rounded little person. Here she is playing on our piano...hopefully she will want to play on it when she begins taking lessons in a couple of years...





































































































3 comments:

Kameela said...

Looks great! I don't think you need my help you seem to have it down! Go Cuz!

Nana said...

Very nice start cuz! I guess I will take Kameela's suggestion and start a blog of my garden before the winter puts it all to sleep. I'll hit you guys up for some technical advise! Can't wait to see more ... Karen P.

Darrick said...

This looks great Cuz! Congrats!