Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Dare

My Birthday was a normal workday, so I decided since I had to work on my birthday, I'd bring a little FUN to work.

Here is our Chief and my Boss Mr. Benson...


Xavier's Wonderful Mommy and my Friend Melva:





"THE MAN" of the Department of Engineering & Technical Services for over

50 YEARS,

Mr. Bass:Thelma & Louise...or I mean Valerie & Rhonda...LOL:



Two Guys I can always turn to for a laugh:

My Funny Buddy "GILL"


And Bryan..."BK from Around The way!"


Two of my great friends of the IA Department:


Sandra & Mr. Hunter


Of course the Love's of my Life: Arnold & Nina-Skye made my birthday a


Blessed and Happy day!

My Delicious Birthday Dinner, cooked by my wonderful Hubby...Crab cakes, Spanish rice and Stringbeans & carrots. This may not look like a BIG deal but you got to understand...Arnold cooked it...LOL!


Just what I wanted... a NEW Camera and cute pink camera case!



YES MOMMIES do RULE...my Birthday Kung Fu Panda Cupcakes...something only a Mother could LOVE!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dare!! Your day looked lovely! I can appreciate your dinner. lol

Anonymous said...

AWWW That was soo cute....I'm so touched, tears are starting to come down. Seems like you had a wonderful, wonderful and blessed birthday. I am truly happy for you. You deserve the best!!!