Monday, August 23, 2010

The First Week of the 2010-2011 School Year

back to school Pictures, Images and Photos


Happy Monday Pictures, Images and Photos Today was the first day of the new school year and Nina-Skye was excited...well once she got their she was excited! I even let her pick out her own outfit for the day! I took pictures most of the days of this week to share and somehow I missed Thursday...but any way here we go...I'm quite sure the reason she got excited once we arrived at Ms. Murphy's class was because of these TWO lovable faces below...Quinn & Laila!


Glitter Graphicstuesday glitters


"Thanks" to Auntie Debbie for the adorable outfit today! Nina-Skye was ecstatic to wear this set today and she told me I was the "BEST" Mommy in the world for letting her wear it...ah...be still my heart...LOL!

These Cutie Pies are "Too-Too" Cute on this Tuesay: Ashani, Quinn, Nina-Skye & Laila... glitters wednesday

Glitter Graphics


Glitter Graphics


It was a tough week, due to Arnold being away at Utah for business! But BLESS the Lord, we made it through and most importantly Nina-Skye had a GREAT first week back to school!



back to school Pictures, Images and Photos




No comments: