Come and take a trip on Capitol Hill with the crazy Johnson Family whom with the Grace of God are winging this crazy thing called "LIFE!"
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Yay...It's Tumble Time!
Today Nina-Skye began her "Roll With It - Kiddie Tyme" tumbling class at the "Fun & Fit Childrens Fitness Center". So you know if it involves running, jumping & rolling on the floor then she's in heaven! As you can see by the ecstatic look on face that she LOVED every minute of it! And for my old Cheerleading buddies ya'll know I'm loving it as well...
Hence above...Dreams of her mother...LOL! But this is how Nina-Skye sees it...LOL:
Loving Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend and Thankful Child of God! I am BLESSED because of ALL THE LOVE I receive...Glory to God...but sometimes as Pastor Donnie McClurkin sings, "WE FALL DOWN" and then I can be like "Suga Honey Ice Tea...I put a hole in my F#@kin' stocking or I broke my D@#N nail...and then I have to Relax, Relate & Release...Get-Up, Brush myself off and get back on track...And THAT is when I am SO THANKFUL for God's WONDERFUL and AWESOME GRACE & MERCY! Thank you Lord!!!!! I'm not religious...I just LOVE THE LORD... =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment