
This years Administrative Professionals Conference (the 17th) was held at the beautiful Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. I was fortunate to get away from October 3-8, but of course missed Arnold & Nina-Skye by Wednesday. =o) The event was a HUGE success with over 1,200 attendees, which I found amazing since the economy is doing so poorly right now. I attended 7 great sessions in the area of Workload Management, Technology Tricks, Workplace Collaboration, Seasoned Admin Skills & Professional Development! I networked, laughed, learned, ate and slept like the
QUEEN that I am and had a
REALLY good time. In addition, the keynote speakers were excellent! My favorite speakers were:
Connie Podesta, Charlotte Stallings & Linda Larsen.
In my very first Session, "Disney Institute's Meeting Magic," I met a WONDERFUL group of women as we ventured out in
Epcot for the field part of our assignment. Here is a picture of our awesome group!

Here we are after consuming delicious Salmon, tender Rack of Lamb, lip-smacking Risotto, and yummy make-your-own Chicken Soup...Full, giggly & happy...lol!

Next years 19th Annual APC will be in LAS VEGAS...let me start putting on the charm NOW to my Boss, so I can get to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment