And here is Rhonda as she realizes that she (like me) is SOAKING WET and patiently waiting for Ledisi to start the show.The Stage
Over an hour later than scheduled Ledisi finally hit the stage to perform. The New Orleans born, Oakland, California raised singer gave her usually high-energy performance with flawless vocals. She belted out songs from her second Verve Record Label CD entitled, TURN ME LOOSE! Got the CD & Lovin' it!
So even though we were temporarily miserable due to being soaking-wet, we along with thousands of others received a very entertaining show. This was my third time seeing her in concert and I have yet to be disappointed. I love her personality, energy, humor and most importantly her vocals...which is why she is one of my favorite artist. Here is one of the videos I shot of her performance that evening.
(Please note: you will have to scroll down to the very bottom & "pause" my music player so you can clearly hear Ledisi.)

No comments:
Post a Comment