WHEW! What a Week! Last Sunday, was Father's Day, so I had to get 4 gifts between Arnold & Daddy. June 22nd was my wonderful Hubby, Arnold's Birthday (Gift & Party) and June 23 Daddy's Birthday (2 gifts)...and don't forget the previous Post, Jr's Graduation! But you do what ya gotta do for the important people in your life...Like I said...WHEW...What a Week!So anyway back to the celebration at hand...Happy Birthday Arnold!

We started celebrating his birthday, last Saturday by attending an Anthony Hamilton, Musiq Soulchild & Chrisette Michele concert at the wonderful DAR Constitution Hall venue.
Then, on June 27th, I threw him a 40th Birthday Dinner @ Jordan's 8 Restaurant on Capital Hill's Barracks Row. So it was wonderful with just family gathered as we helped him celebrate this milestone! Here are Arnold and his three brothers: Kevin, Marty & Charlie
Here are Marty and Kevin with their wonderful Mom, Joann!
Kevin & his Wife, Nita
Marty & Wanda
Arnold testing his camera on me as I practice my America's Next Top Model pose
=o)
Deniene concentrating on Jordan's 8 menu! She was "sweet" enough to come all the way down to help Arnold celebrate his birthday!
Too Cool for their own good: Marty, Charlie, Kevin & Arnold
His 2 Delicious Birthday Cakes
At the end of the evening we all sat and watched a DVD celebrating Arnold's first 40 years. Here's Nina-Skye with her Daddy who she loves VERY much!

So needless to say, I'm broke & exhausted...lol! Arnold...I hope you had a GREAT 40th Birthday!
{*Sorry kiddies...I couldn't resist...when I saw this pic I cracked-up laughing!}

No comments:
Post a Comment