Thursday, April 9, 2009

TAG...You're IT!

OK...wanna try something new... I peeped this on JCal456's blog ( Shout out JCal!=-] ) let's play a "web" version of TAG! Just copy the sentence beginnings, and go to photobucket, or wherever, and find pics that best completes them. Then tag as many people as you'd like...OK...here we go.......
{just the sentences will be posted at the bottom}
I Love... I Feel Like...


sick bunny Pictures, Images and Photos
I Hate it when...



I Fear...
Horror Movie Collage Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm Lonely Without... I Need...
PRAYER Pictures, Images and Photos



Today I... Something has crashed on my computer Pictures, Images and Photos




Tomorrow I'm...

animated washing machine Pictures, Images and Photos
I Just...LOVE...

Chocolate Bunnies Pictures, Images and Photos




I want to meet...



I'm hungry For...
Quizno\'s Pictures, Images and Photos




I Love It When...

Giggle Pictures, Images and Photos



I'm afraid of...

spiders Pictures, Images and Photos



I'm listening to...
conya doss Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm wearing...



I wish I was in...

Aug 27 Magens Bay Beach - Tommy is on the coconuts tree Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm craving...

chinese food Pictures, Images and Photos


I want to get...

STG Payor in full of all money owed to other people Pictures, Images and Photos

I can...Block Party Double Dutch Pictures, Images and Photos


I can't {Rock}...

gloria bikini Pictures, Images and Photos

I have...

iphone Pictures, Images and Photos

I haven't...
Bungee Jump Pictures, Images and Photos

I think...

god Pictures, Images and Photos



I like eating...

tao Pictures, Images and Photos



I hate eating...

Ocra snowflake? Pictures, Images and Photos


I love watching...

The Game Pictures, Images and Photos

AND


nip Pictures, Images and Photos


I LOVE listening to...


Jill Scott Pictures, Images and Photos



Ok, now I must tell you...this mess took ME weeks to do! But it was Fun! Here are the begining phrases for you to use...enjoy, have fun...I can't wait to see your responses!

I Love...

I feel like....

I hate it when....

I fear....
I'm lonely without....
I need....
Today I....
Tomorrow I'm....
I just...
I want to meet....
I'm hungry for....
I love it when....
I'm afraid of....
I'm listening to....
I'm wearing....
I wish I was in....
I'm craving....
I want to get....
I can....
I can't....
I have....
I haven't....
I think....
I like eating....
I hate eating....
I love watching....
I love listening to...

The End!

No comments: