Wednesday, December 31, 2008

America's Next Top TODDLER Model Of the Year!

The Many "Fly" Styles of a Nina-Skye in the infamous year of
2008!

"Say Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Nina-Skye in her Daycare Uniform at Children's Hospital

I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance all night!"

{Her 1st Dance leotard}Pretty Princess Perfectly Poised for Daddy's camera!
Shake shake shake....shake shake shake...shake your booty, shake your booty...Owwwwwww! {KC & The Sunshine Band}

I Love this little cute Guess Jean Suit it was a gift from her

Auntie Quazi a*k*a Auntie Kim E. You want me to do what now???



YEA...That's right...I RUN this!!! It's my world...ya'll just residing in it...lol!
Can you say Coordinated!
The Soft Sweet Side of Nina-Skye!


Hi Auntie Debbie...thanks for ALL of the cute clothes & boots!
Mommy...I look like a Bear...ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!





Can't touch Me...I'm too Smooooooooooooooooooth...So Fresh & So Clean...lol!

Cute & awaiting Santa's arrival

No comments: